Who is the controller of your data?
The controller of your Data, which decides how and why your Data is processed, is Classic Floorings & Interiors Pvt. Ltd., a Indian company with a share capital of Rs. 98,70,000/- registered under Indian Companies Act,1956 CIN No. U74999MH1995PTC091743, having its registered office located at: Raghuvanshi Mansion, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, 9-11, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013 (hereinafter referred as to “Classic Floorings & Interiors Pvt. Ltd.”).
Squarefoot website or applications may contain links to the websites of our partner networks and/or affiliates. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We may collect Data that you provide us with through various channels, including websites, social media, events, telephone contacts, email or otherwise. Such Data may include:
- identification information (e.g. name, surname, date of birth)
- contact details (e.g. postal address, e-mail address, phone number)
- job title/position in your company, if you are acting in a professional context
- records of correspondence with Squarefoot and responses to our surveys.
We may also collect your Data by automatic means, including cookies and other tracking devices. Please note that your IP address will never be used to identify you as a physical person but will simply enable us to determine the city from where you are connected. See our COOKIES POLICY for more information.
For what purposes do we use your data? We mainly use your Data for the purpose of managing our customer/prospect relationships, notably when:
- processing orders and delivering products
- responding to your requests
- managing products claims
- sending you news and information about our products that may interest you
- managing loyalty programs
- conducting surveys to improve our services and products
- organizing contests
- generating statistics for marketing analysis.
We may process your Data for any other specific purpose indicated at the time of Data collection. Where do we store your data?
Your Data are stored either in our own database or in the database of our service providers. How do we ensure security and confidentiality of your data?
Sqaurefoot is committed to ensuring the security of your Data. To this end, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to avoid, as far as possible, any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access.
For how long do we keep your data?
We will retain your Data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, within the limits provided by applicable law. In some circumstances, we may keep your Data for a longer period of time in order to satisfy legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them? Subject to applicable law, you may have the right:
- To access your Data
- To correct and update your Data
- To erase your Data
- To restrict the processing of your Data
- To object to the processing of your Data, mainly when the processing is based on our legitimate interests
- To withdraw your consent at any time
- To request the return of your Data in a structured data file, either to you or to a third party, where technically feasible (data portability)
- To lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.